FOUNDATION AND HISTORY
Streaming Praise Radio.com (SPR) is Toronto’s first 24 hours, 7 days a week Gospel Internet Radio Station started by its Founder and CEO, Clairmont Humphrey, in June of 2000. Streaming Praise Radio is not only dedicated to bringing quality Christian music and illuminating talk shows to its listening audience, but reserves listening hours to various culture groups so they can access both the Christian music and talk in their own language.
From classical, jazz, contemporary, rock, hip hop, pop, hymns, choir to name a few, SPR is known for playing a wide variety of Christian music genres. Famous for its commitment to the independent artist, this progressive radio station has truly earned its reputation of “the home of the independent artist”. It is the place where they can go to get their musical art to the masses and the place where the masses can count on, to access the music of their favorite artist. This gave SPR the ability to be at the front line in the musical trends.
Streaming Praise Radio.com features a number of inspirational and progressive talk shows, as well as a number of exciting and illuminating sermons that capture the mind and soul of its listeners, turning them into avid listeners. SPR is truly fulfilling its mandate which is communicating the Gospel through music and the spoken word.
From the youths who are addicted to our captivating music, the young adults who get involve in our progressive talks shows, through live chat to discussed topics and issues not touched by many other Christian vehicle of its kind. To the older listeners who tune in to listen to their favorite sermons, Streaming Praise Radio is proud to cater to a wide variety of listening audiences. From the Americas and Caribbean, Europe to Africa, and all over Asia, SPR has repeat listeners from all over the globe and often accommodates the cultural and language needs of its audience.
SPR is the place that is known to get the word out about upcoming Christian events and news. Through interviews, announcement, and on air and internet banner advertising many come to SPR to help them get their message out, and many more use SPR to keep them informed and connected to what is happening in the world of Christianity.
Communicating The Gospel through Music and The Spoken Word via the Internet.
To create an environment that fosters the positive opportunities and spiritual growth of youths in Canada and the world.
- Represent the interests of our listeners on key issues of Ministry and Christian life.
- Take a leadership role in identifying, planning and reacting to issues affecting Christianity worldwide.
- Via the Internet, we want to share the Word of God through businesses, and homes.
- To capture the minds of Young People with the Word of God; they are the next generation of world leaders.
- Provide opportunities for members to meet, network, exchange information and do business together.
- To honour God by attesting to His love for all people
- To promote Christian music, literature, events.
- To encourage the spiritual growth of Christians, worldwide.
- To encourage and increase faith in Jesus Christ.